Have an account?

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday Six 2.0: Week 4

This past weekend was pretty cold and rainy here in Atlanta. Due to this, I have indoor photos for this week's Sunday Six. However! I did buy flowers so that there could at least be some color and cheer.

Onward to this week's flower themed photos . . .

SS_4_Full_Flower[2010]

SS_4_Petals_Trois[2010]

SS_4_Bud[2010]

SS_4_Petals_Deux[2010]

SS_4_Tiny_Flower[2010]

SS_4_Petals[2010]
This last photo is my favorite of the six. I like the composition and variations of the focus on the petals.

Until next week, when Atlanta may provide pictures of snow!

post signature

4 comments:

Chesney said...

The macro shots are just brilliant, I love the vivid colors and the stunning shapes! You rock on macros! :)

Esther said...

I love close-up photos of flowers. You did a beautiful job of catching the details.

Lesli Peterson said...

These are breath taking. I think my favorite is the 4th one. I love the variation in color. Great job.

MevetS said...

I really like the first one. I like how the focus seems to fade in and out.