Have an account?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Six 2.0: Week 1

This week's Sunday Six is not especially creative for three reasons. First, I'm tired. Second, I'm sick. And, third? Well, it's just plain cold outside! So, that means you have all indoor photos today, and not very exciting ones.

However . . . on we go!

SS1_Chucks[2010]
New shoes! I love them so.

SS1_My_Clock[2010]
A couple of folks mentioned they'd like to see the entire clock that I used for the "Clocks" theme during "365 in 2009." Here it is. My 1/4 clock.

SS1_Panic[2010]
A ticketstub from my New Year's Eve adventure with friends.

SS1_Decoration[2010]

SS1_Circles2[2010]

SS1_Circles[2010]
These are wooden circles I picked out for some modern wall decorations. They come primed, so you can paint them if you want, or leave them as is. You simply figure out how you want to display them and stick them on the wall. This morning I was playing around with designs and shapes, which turned into taking pictures of the designs and shapes. These three shots were the ones I liked best.

Not the best start to this year's Sunday Six, but it's a start at least! Until next week . . .

post signature

6 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Beats the living daylights out of going outside and contracting phewmonia or what ever, most imaginative.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerri, you did awesome with the conditions you had to work with - love those new shoes! :)

Linda S said...

I like that shoe shot. They will be fun to wear.

Sheila said...

Kerri - I can't blame you as 1) I'm sick too, 2) I haven't been outside since NYE and 3) you're right it's too darn cold. Also, I've found a few things I could do from inside to show outside. Love your shots and love the bright shoes!

Dogeared said...

I like the clock! And heh, I thought the circle things were coasters! I guess they'd only work for hot drinks (as condensation from cold drinks would still drip down the gaps).

I am aiming to be a better reader and commenter this year - I read last year, but never seemed to have time to comment, and I'm sorry about that! I do really like your photos!

Rachel said...

I think this is a good start to your Sunday Six. I love the background in the shoe picture, your clock is very cool and I love the wooden circles. The circle photos have great movement, although I think the last one is my favorite.