Have an account?

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Six 2.0: Week 3

Today's Sunday Six is a New Six from this afternoon. I stopped by the High Museum of Art to check out the Leonardo Da Vinci exhibit and then headed over for a peak at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. It was rainy today, so I knew the garden would be much less crowded than the High.

SS_3_Art[2010]
First, this piece of art would look so good in my loft.

SS_3_View_Below[2010]
A view from the top level of the High Museum of Art looking down into the main gallery area.

SS_3_High_View[2010]
A view from the High out to Midtown Atlanta.

SS_3_Orchid[2010]
One really pretty orchid.

SS_3_Cactus[2010]
A prickly pear cactus. Mmm, makes me want a prickly pear margarita!

SS_3_Flowers[2010]
Finally, pretty pink flowers.

Until next week . . .

post signature

1 comment:

Lesli Peterson said...

These are beautiful shots. I'm from Atlanta too - in Woodstock actually.