Have an account?

Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunday Six 2.0: Week 7

This week's Sunday Six is a Recap Six, but only from the weekend. However, it's a weekend with snow! Metro Atlanta received about 3 inches of snow Friday night. It was a beautiful morning to get out and take some photos.

SS_7_Branches[2010]
It was a sunny morning, which made the snow even prettier.

SS_7_Sunny[2010]
See?! This is the Roswell City Hall complex. I was the only one make footprints out there.

SS_7_Icy[2010]
In addition to the snow, we had a thin layer of ice. It melted away pretty quickly as it warmed up.

SS_7_Snowy_Tree[2010]
I love how the snow sticks to the tree branches.

SS_7_Frosty[2010]
I spotted this little snowman on the patio of a local restaurant.

SS_7_Cupcakes2[2010]
Finally, vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting I made over the weekend. I wasn't too fond of the cake recipe, but the frosting was so good!

That's this week's Six. Until next week . . .

post signature

3 comments:

Chesney said...

Looks like you are living in a winter wonderland! These are all so beautiful...nothing like yummy hot cupcakes to warm you up! :) Looks like a beautiful week you had!

Chesney said...

Looks like you are living in a winter wonderland! These are all so beautiful! Nothing like hot cupcakes to warm you up!

MevetS said...

Nice shots all. I'm bummed I missed the snow.

(On the other hand I've a tan in February!)