Have an account?

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sunday Six 2.0: Week 16

For this week's Sunday Six I have all garden photos. Yesterday I woke up way too early. It was a bit cloudy, so I headed down to the Atlanta Botanical Garden. By the time I got into the gardens around 9:30 or so, it was already a bit too sunny for a lot of outdoor photos. I managed to grab a few decent ones though.

SS_16_Southern_Snow[2010]
Southern snow! I didn't think to check out what sort of tree this is, but we have white ones and pink ones that cover the sidewalks and roads with buds.

SS_16_Buds[2010]

SS_16_Pear_Tree[2010]
This is new at the garden, although I'm not quite sure of the exact theme behind the sculpture.

SS_16_Plant_Tag[2010]

SS_16_Green[2010]
A pretty, green fern. I really liked the punchy green of this photo.

SS_16_Droplets[2010]
This one took several shots, but I finally managed to get a decent focus on the drops. I have another very similar photo that I'm posting for the Virtual Photowalk.

Until next week . . .

2 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

They are all nice but I find the colour and clarity of the last one most, outstanding.

Anonymous said...

I love all of these, the fern and being a plant geek the tag is perfect!