Have an account?

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday Six 2.0: Week 13

Not a whole lot of excitement this week, so my Sunday Six is less than stellar. All indoor photos from today.

SS_13_Bandaids[2010]
Yesterday I sliced my finger pretty good while washing a knife. These were the first band-aids I could find. They were in my Christmas stocking. I spent the rest of Saturday with hearts on my finger.

SS_13_List[2010]
I've been working on a bucket list, of sorts, this week. Most of the list is travel related, but there's a decent mix of other things as well.

SS__13_OWD[2010]
I also finished up my study questions for my open water diver certification. Class starts next week!

SS_13_Fins[2010]
Fins. One of several items needed for SCUBA.

SS_13_Pages[2010]
Pages of my SCUBA certification book. I thought the colored areas made for an interesting shot.

SS13_SFU[2010]
I pulled out my "Six Feet Under" DVDs this week. Such a great show!

Hopefully next week's Six is more exciting than this week! Until next week . . .

3 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

I love a series of shots starting with a band aid, (Hope it wasn't your shutter activation finger) then ending six feet under. That is the way to take on life.

Anonymous said...

It is hard to follow Ron's comments. i like the abstraction of the book a lot. Being certified sounds exciting

MevetS said...

Damn Ron beat me to it.

My band aids are bacon strips. Ummm ... bacon.