Have an account?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sunday Six 2.0: Week 14

This week has been so crazy that I'm way behind in posting Sunday Six from last week. These were all taken last Sunday.

SS_14_Lake_Lanier[2010]
Lake Lanier is metro Atlanta's main source of drinking water. This time last year, the lake was well below full pool and there were major water restrictions. This lake is at the center of the Tri-State Water Wars between Georgia, Florida and Alabama. Currently, it's exepected to be at full pool before the end of May.

SS_14_Pink_Buds[2010]
Pretty pink buds on a tree.

SS_14_Reflection[2010]
This was taken at the Buford Dam which is just to the left of what you're seeing here. This is also the start of the Chattahoochee River. I love the reflection in the water.

SS_14_River_Rocks[2010]
River rocks.

SS_14_Logs[2010]

SS_14_Tanks[2010]
The majority of last weekend was spent in SCUBA classes. I am on my way being certified as an open water diver. I hope to have my certification finished this weekend with some dives in Vortex Springs, Florida. This is all in preparation for my upcoming trip to Curacao. I cannot wait!!

With a road trip this weekend I hope to have more exciting pictures for this week's Six, plus some of the April themes!

Until then . . .

1 comment:

MevetS said...

Nice set. I especially like the tree stump shot. I like the color and composition.