Have an account?

Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday Six 2.0: Week 13

It was a gorgeous weekend in Atlanta! I was able to get out and about all weekend long, which was so nice.

SS_13_Turner_Field[2010]
On Saturday, the Atlanta Braves held their annual open house. They were offering free tours of the stadium, as well as, the chance to run the bases and catch a pop fly in the outfield. It was such a nice day to be outside!

SS_13_Owls[2010]
Afterwards, a friend and I ended up at a yard sale in his neighborhood where I found these cute owls. There were several different patterns to choose from. The lady said she sells them on Etsy, but I haven't found them just yet.

SS_13_Dots[2010]
They're hand-painted and have this subtle gray in the background.

SS_13_Dessert[2010]
On Sunday, I met up with some friends for lunch. This was the last bite left of the Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake the four of us split for dessert. Yummy!

SS_13_Chucks[2010]
After lunch, three of us went shooting around the city. These are my feet!

SS_13_Graffiti[2010]
One of the areas we ventured to was Atlanta's warehouse/industrial area on the city's west side. There are lots of empty warehouses with all sorts of things to photograph. I liked this shot of graffiti on an old warehouse window.

Until next week . . .

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That ball park shot may be the definition of a 'picture perfect day' Nice All Stars!

Chesney said...

Another picture perfect week! I am intrigued by the grafitti shot...hope you took more!