Have an account?

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday Six 2.0: Week 12

Not a whole lot of adventuring this past week, but I do have a Recap Six.

Census[2010]
Filled out my census form this week.

Castillo_Guererro[2010]
Did a little bit of planting. This one is basil.

Rosemary[2010]
This one is rosemary. I also picked up some cilantro and thyme.

Magnolia[2010]
My friend planted this pretty magnolia in his front yard.

Buds[2010]
The tree had lots of little bulbs, just waiting for warm weather. Which, by the way, it didn't get today. Would you believe we had snow in Atlanta today?!

Reflection2[2010]
This was a completely random shot, and I almost used it for a Photowalk theme, but changed my mind. This is the reflection of the sky and trees in my blackberry. The phone was sitting halfway on a piece of paper and the railing. Since those two were pretty close in color, I was able to get a decent blur for the outside areas of the photo. Although, I kept my aperture wide, so that helped.

Until next week . . .

post signature

1 comment:

Chesney said...

I am jealous that you are out planting already...now I can hardly wait to see the finished garden! you really did get some beautiful shots!