Have an account?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I've Been Tagged . . .

Okay, Barbs tagged me with this photo challenge. Here are the rules:

•Go to your photo folder on your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog

It just so happened that the 6th photo in my 6th folder was one I had already posted for 365 in 2009. So, I used the photos on my external hard drive instead.

Accra_Beach_Barbados
This was taken in August of 2006, when my Mom and I vacationed in Barbados. Go, go, go if you ever have the chance! It's a beautiful island and a lot of fun to drive around and explore.

This particular spot is just past the gorgeous Accra Beach in the town of Hastings. The palm tree has perfect placement for a nice picture. This was also taken with my old Kodak P&S. :)

And, I'm tagging, Helen, Allison, Christin, Donna, Bo, and Kristin

6 comments:

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

What gave you the right to photograph my dreams back in 2006, I don't recall seeing you in my dreams - no wait did you ever wear a Hula skirt? Oh My Gosh!

Chesney said...

I am glad you decided to play because this is gorgeous - I can feel the wind blowing!

Iona said...

This is lovely and peaceful. Like what I saw on Maui. Except I never saw the water there quiet. Nice photo.

Nan said...

Beautiful--certainly makes me want to go there!

MevetS said...

Nice. Very nice.

mljrbg said...

Fabulous shot. Gorgeous shades of blue.