Have an account?

Monday, March 2, 2009

Attention! Attention! Your assistance is needed . . .

Most of my friends would agree with me when I say that I tend to be indecisive. I'm simply a mellow girl, that's all! This mellow trait, or okay, indecisiveness, has led me to create my first ever poll! I can feel your excitement from here . . . ha!

Atlanta has lots and lots of things to do and sometimes I have a difficult time deciding just what it is that I want to do. That's where you all come in, at least I hope! I've listed five places that I would happily love to visit this coming Saturday, March 7th. Currently, we're forecast for scattered showers with a high in the upper 60s.

I'll even include links, just in case you're inclined to browse:

Georgia Aquarium
Chateau Elan Winery
Center for Puppetry Arts
King Tut Exhibition
Atlanta History Center

What do you think you'd like to see? Would you please help me decide?


The poll is scheduled to close out Saturday morning at 10:00, that way I will know where I'm headed off to.

Thank you!

4 comments:

MevetS said...

Right now, 100% of us agree you should go wine tasting. Have a glass (or two, ah hell the whole bottle!) for me. :-)

Debbie said...

I'm with MevetS!

tnwaltz said...

My vote is definitely for Chateau Elan. I visited there once and thought it was wonderful. Not bad wine either. BIG GRIN

klsbear said...

Tough decision - no wonder you're asking for help! First thought was wineries, then King Tut thinking it may not be there long, but finally I voted for the puppets because I think they would yield the most unusual photo opportunities. Can't wait to see the winner and the photos that result.