Have an account?

Thursday, January 1, 2009

What's Going on With Me . . .

So, I have finished 366! Yay! Yes, I stretched a few themes, and yes, not all of the pictures are great, but on the whole I feel like I did improve my photography and I really had fun doing the challenge.

I plan to take my 366 sidebar down fairly soon and just include a link to the original 366 post where the themes are listed. From that post, I'll have the hyperlinks to each of my 366 photo posts.

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to do any 2009 challenges, and if so, which ones. I'm intrigued by this one: 365 in 2009. There are approximately 35 people who are doing the challenge and some are from 366. Helen has created Sunday Six which I'm sure I'll do throughout the year, but I have weeks here and there where I don't get a chance to take any photos, so I'm not positive that I'll get every week in.

Finally, I'm testing out a new blog of my own. Helen kind of threw me onto this idea when she was visiting. When I researched whether there was an Atlanta Daily Photo site I found there were three. One had zero posts and the other two haven't been undated since early 2007. So, I am going to try out my own and see how it goes. It's a rather large commitment, but I'm going to do my best. You can find my Atlanta Daily Photo blog here!

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

Good luck with the Atlanta Daily Photo one! I saw Christin had it linked to follow, but I didn't realise it was yours! (I'm having a catch up on blogs today).

And don't worry about the Six every week. I might be able to do every week, but I'm going to try! It's a whatever you can do thing.