Have an account?

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pay It Forward/Free Stuff for Freeloaders Meme

First, I love that the title of this meme has the word "freeloaders" in it. It cracks me up!

I snatched this from Helen in order to get one of her beautiful photos! ;) And, since I really only have photos to give, too. I'm going to offer those as well.

The first 5 people who comment here will get one of my photographs. Depends on what I think you will like and my inspirations. (I can't guarantee you'll like it!) The only real rule is that you have to make this offer in your own journal.

I can cook, but meals don't travel well and recipes seem a bit boring. I can sing and play piano, but no one wants me to record myself! *blush* Finally, I really don't want to give legal advice! ;) So! The first 5 people to reply here will receive a photo I've taken. I can do any size, although I'd prefer not to go larger than 8x10 inches. If there happens to be a particular picture you like, you're welcome to let me know! (I'd much rather be told, and know you'll like it!). Otherwise, I'll choose one of my favorites.

6 comments:

MevetS said...

Hit me up. You choose.

MevetS said...

So I google "Pay It Forward/Free Stuff for Freeloaders Meme" to find out more about this, and the first link is your blog.

Congrats.

Blablover5 said...

I tried this once before and it failed miserably.

Maybe if I throw in the idea of a free painting. Hm . . .

Dogeared said...

Ooh me please! I happened to read MevetS's Blog today and saw he got the meme from you, and I thought you must have got it from me lol.

This is such a cool meme!

peanutblogger said...

interesting...and I'm #5

Edmund said...

Ok #6, now what happens.