Have an account?

Sunday, July 2, 2006

Critical Point . . .

Tuesday, July 4th, is what I've designated as my critical point for bar prep purposes. It's three weeks before the exam. I took a simulated MBE yesterday and, thankfully, I'm right where I expected to be. I shouldn't have a problem meeting my scaled minimum score. (In Georgia, you have to score a scaled 115 for them to grade the essay portion of your exam.) From now until the exam, all I am doing is MBE questions, practice essays, and performance tests. I have one more 3-day review course which is another simulated MBE.

I've done nothing but study all weekend long, save for tiny message board breaks, meals, and exercise breaks. I miss my friends! I just keep reminding myself that I get to have a life again starting July 27th! I hope to see my friend T next Friday, we're planning a little girls afternoon. I also need to schedule a massage just before the exam and just after the exam. I already know I'm going to be in knots!

Tomorrow starts week 2 of bootcamp, although we have Tuesday off for the holiday. My knees are just now starting to heal and are itching like crazy. Thank goodness for Benedryl! I'm very glad that I signed up for this. I'm sure I'll need the workouts to deal with the stress as it gets closer to the exam.

Countdown to the exam: 23 days!

3 comments:

Dogeared said...

Good luck with the study and exams!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»