Have an account?

Sunday, December 31, 2006

My 2007 Goals . . .

I know that every year people make many resolutions and keep none. I don't normally do resolutions at all. However, there are things that I want to definitely do this year! So, I'm listing a few goals for 2007. First, I am registered to run two half-marathons. The ING Georgia Half-Marathon on March 25, 2007 and the Country Music Half-Marathon on April 28, 2007. I am very excited to run both of these races and the ING will be my first half-marathon! My second goal is tentative, but I would like to run the Marine Corps Marathon in Washington D.C., scheduled for October 28, 2007 (also my birthday!). Registration begins May 9, so I will be able to see how I feel after the ING Half-Marathon before actually deciding if I can do it. Third, I would like to blog here at least 3-4 times a week. Fourth, I would like to read as many of my books as I can. I have so many waiting to be read. They're all just screaming, "Open me! Read me! I promise you'll enjoy me!" Finally, I would like to take time to enjoy more of the arts around Atlanta. There are so many wonderful theaters, exhibits, and museums here. So, there they are . . . five goals! We'll see how many I've gotten through this time next year.

Tonight, I am meeting friends at Dad's Garage for their improv show. Their improv shows are some of the best in Atlanta! From what I've heard, tonight is their pants off improv where, at several points during the show, the comedians drop their pants and continue with their scenes. I am looking forward to it very much!

With that, I should finish a few things around the house. See you all next year and I hope everyone has a very safe and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Dogeared said...

I think those are all excellent goals! Good luck with them, and I'll look forward to the Blog goal ;-)

Kerri said...

Good! Let's just hope I can stick with it! :lol: