Have an account?

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cold (142 of 366)

Cold [2012]

Beluga whales are one of my favorite marine mammals.  My chances of seeing them during a dive are slim to none since they reside in Arctic and Sub-Arctic waters.  However, I can see them and interact with them at the Georgia Aquarium.  Not only to they have a program which allows divers to scuba dive in the large Ocean Voyager tank (with species such as Manta Rays, Grouper, Whale Sharks, and more!) but they have a program which allows you to meet and interact with the Belugas.  I must do it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shot, I hope you get into that program! It's sounds fantastic!

Chesney said...

I am loving your aquarium shots...you have so much sea life that we don't have at our aquarium...hope you do the program some day! My friend keeps up his hours of scuba diving at our aquarium as well...he swims w/ the penguins.

Lois said...

Sounds like a very interesting program. It must be very exciting to get up close and personal with this magnificent animal.