Have an account?

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Unforgettable (60 of 366)

Unforgettable [2012]
If there is one word to sum up the Mardi Gras experience, for me, it is unforgettable. I have never been part of an event where the entire city gets involved. From the parades, the beautiful costumes, and the city of New Orleans itself, my Mardi Gras trip was definitely an experience I'll never forget.

Unforgettable II [2012]
These two shots are from another float from the Krewe of Orpheus parade. Of all the beautiful floats that we saw, this one was my favorite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I envy you the experience that looks like the train at the end of one ofthe Back to the Future films.

Chesney said...

I wish I could have experienced it! At least I had your pictures! You captured the lights perfectly!

Lois said...

Beautiful colors and composition.