Have an account?

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sunday Six 2.0: Week 17

Hello all! Swinging through to get up this past week's Sunday Six. Pics were limited this week due to work and my weekend cavern diving class. Next week we'll have pictures from Tennessee.

SS_17Illy[2010]
Tragedy found my house Saturday morning by way of an empty coffee can.

SS_17_Scarf[1010]
A cute scarf I picked up this week. I love blue.

SS_17_Blinds[2010]
This photo came from just playing with some low light situations. These are my living room blinds with the lights outside.

SS_17_Flower[2010}

SS_17_Hmmm[2010]
I spotted this on my way to a hearing last week. On the way back to the office, I stopped and snapped a couple of shots. I'm sure it makes many people smile when they pass by.

SS_17_Grinning_Deer[2010]
Just a bit more detail on the decorations in this one. Definitely wacky!

Until next week . . .

2 comments:

Chesney said...

A great recap of your week...I love your wacky ending, both of the last to images are just too fun!!

Anonymous said...

It made me smiled! I hope you've survived that tragic beginning to the week - no coffee is not a good way to start.