Have an account?

Friday, June 22, 2007

Medical Update . . . & Some Other Stuff

I am finally feeling better! Yay! I think the kidney infection is completely out the door. If only my exhaustion had gone with it. This week has been a madhouse for me. My Court schedule was crazy! Thankfully, it's Friday and I have a whole two days of no work.

My Mom is in town this weekend. She decided she wants to assist in the apartment/condo hunt, so that's what we shall do tomorrow. I have tried to instill in her all week long that there will be NO SHOPPING! My Mom's a shopper by nature, and when I say shopper I mean a hunter. She will spend hours perusing the stores.

We were supposed to have dinner tonight at Fritti. I was so craving their NY Strip. Unfortunately, my Mom let me know earlier in the day that she probably wouldn't get to head this way until much later than we'd planned. So, I had to cancel our dinner reservations. Poo! What's the replacement meal, you ask? A supreme pizza from Pizza Hut.

I'll update on the house hunting later in the weekend!

No comments: